RentalGuardian.com Corporate Logo Guidelines
As a general rule, third parties may not use the RentalGuardian.com® logo (“logo”). On this page are the limited circumstances under which third parties may use the RentalGuardian.com logo. The logo must always be used pursuant to the specifications on this page to identify RentalGuardian.com, or RentalGuardian.com products or services. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is strictly prohibited.
Third parties may only use the logo without a license only under the following limited circumstances:
- In advertising, marketing collateral, or a website that references your connection with RentalGuardian.com (e.g., the material states that you are an authorized distributor or reseller of RentalGuardian.com products) provided that the area in which the Microsoft logo is used includes the corporate logo of at least 1 other company with which you have a similar relationship.
- In an area of a website, advertising, or marketing collateral exclusively dedicated to the sale of RentalGuardian.com products, and in such a manner that associates licensed RentalGuardian.com software with the RentalGuardian.com logo.
Do not use the RentalGuardian.com corporate logo in products, product packaging or other business services for which a formal license is required.
- Use the positive version on light or white backgrounds. The full-color reverse logo may be used on dark color backgrounds, as well as dark areas within photographs.
- The logo is accompanied by the registered trademark symbol (®).
- The symbol may not be separated from the logotype.
- A one color logo is only acceptable when media reproduction is limited. In these cases, the logo may be reversed to white on a background that provides suitable contrast. A black logo is allowed when media reproduction is black only.
The width of the logo must always be at least 125 pixels for on-screen or 1.5” (38mm) for print.
- The logo may not be displayed as a primary or prominent feature on any non-RentalGuardian.com materials. Companies using the logo pursuant to these guidelines must also display in the primary and more prominent position, their own logo(s), business name, product names, or other branding.
- The logo may not be imitated or used as a design feature in any manner.
- The logo may not be used in a manner that would disparage RentalGuardian.com or its products or services.
- The attribution clause “RentalGuardian.com is a trademark of the PAC7, LLC” must accompany use of the logo.
- Neither the logo nor the RenalGuardian.com name may be used in any other company name, product name, service name, domain name, website title, publication title, or the like.
- Non-RentalGuardian.com materials should not mimic any RentalGuardian.com advertising, product packaging, or website design.
- The logo must be used as provided by RentalGuardian.com with no changes, including but not limited to changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words or artwork. The logo may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- Don’t change the size relationship of the symbol to the logotype.
- Don’t add effects like shadows, dimensions, and gradients to the logo.
- Don’t create logo “lockups” by adding text in the close proximity to the logotype.
- Don’t create logo: “lockups” by adding text in close proximity to the logo.
- Don’t compress the logo.
- Don’t add anything to the symbol.
- Don’t stretch the logo.
- Don’t alter the color specifications within the symbol or the logotype.
- Don’t attach text of any kind to the symbol.
- Don’t use the symbol by itself in email signatures.
- Don’t place the logo on backgrounds that provide insufficient contrast.
- Don’t remove elements of the symbol or modify spacing between parts of the symbol.
- Don’t make the logo a single color other than authorised black or white.
- The logo must appear only in a horizontal position.
- The logo must stand alone and may not be combined with any other object, including but not limited to other logos, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features, or symbols. The logo must never be used to represent the word “RentalGuardian.com” in text, including in a headline, product-name logotype, or body copy.
- The logo must not be incorporated or used in any manner as part of, or in close proximity to another company’s name, domain name, product or service name, logo, trade dress, design, slogan, or other trademarks. The logo must never appear with any other symbol or icon, be contained within a box, circle, or other shape, or be combined with any other name, logo, or icon to create a co-branded logo.
RentalGuardian.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display the logo, and may request that third parties modify or delete any use of the logo that, in RentalGuardian.com sole judgment, does not comply with these guidelines or might otherwise impair RentalGuardian.com rights in the logo. RentalGuardian.com further reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks or other violations of applicable law.